The first phase of this Southpointe project started in Oct. of 2015. We were hired to do a complete retrofit Home Automation installation. We took great care in getting all the necessary wiring from the basement to all of the rooms throughout the three levels of the home. We were able to do so with only having to cut a few holes in the drywall. We estimate that we pulled roughly two miles of low voltage wiring!
We fitted the home with fully integrated lighting control, climate control, HD video intercom, IP cameras, HD video distribution utilizing a LEAF 4K Video Switch and an impressive Multi-Purpose Media Room. The Media Room houses a 120" LED back-lit Black Diamond screen and a Epson 4K LED projector. The room is powered by Anthem Audio with built-in 7.1 speakers by Paradigm.
Phase two in the Spring of 2016 will include an impressive outdoor audio system from NEAR!
- Existing Home - Whole House Retrofit
- Complete system control via Control4 Automation
- Whole house Climate Control via Control4 Automation
- Whole house Audio & HD Video Matrix Distribution utilizing Control4 Amplification and LEAF Video Distribution
- 120" Screen Innovations Black Diamond LED back-lit screen with Epson LED projector!
- Paradigm SA Series 7.1 Surround Sound powered by Anthem MRX-510 receiver. The room has been calibrated with Anthem's ARC!
- Video intercom via Control4 touch panels as well as a integrated video doorbell system
- All equipment resides in a flush mounted, built in rack from Middle Atlantic.
- Remote access from anywhere in the world on one app utilizing 4sight!