This Southpointe project originally started out as a basement finish. Our client hired Simply Automated to prewire and finish the basement with a 5.1 Surround Sound System with a separate audio & video zone in the bar area. The system was designed with Control4 Automation in mind. The project was a major success and since completion the client has expanded to the rest of the house. We retrofitted multiple rooms with Audio & Video HD Matrix Distribution and added multiple Control4 10" touch panels for full control of the system as well as Video Intercom capabilities. Most recently we designed and installed an outdoor, in-ground audio system into the landscape as well as two outdoor, fully weatherproof flat panel TV's. This home is secured with a state of the art Honeywell security system, which is monitored by Simply Automated, as well as, integrated for remote access through Control4. We also installed integrated door locks on the exterior doors. Our clients receive text and email notifications when their children arrive home from school everyday!
- Partial prewire (basement) & two story retrofit (existing)
- Complete system control via Control4 Automation
- Whole house Climate Control via Control4 Automation
- Whole house Audio & HD Video Matrix Distribution utilizing Control4 Amplification and LEAF Video Distribution
- 78" Samsung 9000 series curved LED panel, custom back lit with LED's by Simply Automated
- Paradigm Millenia Series 5.1 Surround Sound powered by Anthem MRX-510 receiver. The room has been calibrated with Anthem's ARC!
- Outdoor Audio featuring NEAR Audio in-ground speakers and subwoofers!
- Outdoor weatherproof flat panels from Seura.
- Video intercom via Control4 touch panels as well as a integrated video doorbell system
- All equipment resides in a flush mounted, built in rack from Middle Atlantic.
- Remote access from anywhere in the world on one app utilizing 4sight!
After installing everything from home theater, lighting, touch pad intercoms, security, temperature control, outdoor sound and televisions, we have nothing but positive to say about Tom and Simply Automated LLC. Tom and his staff were professional, honest and friendly from the first sales call. They have been a part of our home for over a year. We phased in our projects over time and Tom worked with us the entire time. There has never been any pressure but there has always been support. We have even recommended Tom to our friends in the neighborhood who have also used Tom’s service. The service after installation is what separates Tom from every other company I have dealt with in the past. Tom is a partner. He has a great team that understands how to take care of their customers. The bottom line is Simply Automated LLC. has great products that are sold and installed by even better people. Don’t waste your time or money. Give Tom and his team a call! -Bob R.