Officially our first project when Simply Automated was formed in 2012. The clients hired us to install a scale-able integrated solution in their existing Sewickley home. We Retrofitted Audio and HD Video Distribution throughout two floors of the home. It was no easy feat but we managed to do so without any cutting of plaster! We completed a multi purpose media room which at the time featured Paradigm speakers and a smaller LCD flat Panel. Since then, we have added onto the project significantly. We upgraded the existing Media Room with a larger Samsung LED panel, on-wall LCR's and Anthem Audio. We've also expanded on the Video Distribution, Lighting Control, Security and more. This is a prime example of how scale-able our systems are! With the basic infrastructure in place the client was able to expand on their Control4 Automation System at their pace and we've been happy to accommodate the additions and changes!
- Complete Retrofit of existing home
- Media Room fitted with Bowers & Wilkins LCR's and Anthem Audio with Anthem Room Correction
- Custom back-lit 65" Samsung LED
- Control4 Audio Distribution & Leaf Video Matrix Distribution
- Control4 Lighting Control
- Luxul Network featuring Routing and multiple Wireless Access Points
- Outdoor Audio & Video
- Monitored Security by Simply Automated utilizing Honeywell Security
I have had a wonderful working relationship with Tom and the team at Simply Automated spanning the past three plus years. SA began work by automating and wiring a Media Room in the basement of our 85 year-old home. Tom's team was able to navigate the old construction and wiring to create an amazing room with TV, Surround Sound and Lighting controls. Since then, we have expanded our home and the SA team has been great, working with contractors, pre-wiring as needed, to create fully automated rooms and spaces in a cost-efficient manner. I cannot recommend Tom and the SA team more highly.